HJ60 Disk Brake Front End w/ Full Float Rear in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a Disk Brake Front End out of a HJ60 that I would like to sell. It is complete hub to hub with Aisin hubs. This has a 4.11 Fine Spline Pinion third member and is perfect if you guys are looking to put Disks in your 40.

This is the swap if you want to put in vented rotors on your drum brake 40. Everything is interchangable to your 40 except for the long side inner axle which you can reuse your 40 one.

Also for sale is the 60 series Full Floating Rear end also with the Fine Spline 4.11 gears as well. They are drum brake and complete hub to hub. Have that ability to drive out of the woods with a sheared axle shaft....

I will ship these things, but they are heavy and will be at your expense. I will throw up some pics if you want just let me know. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions you may have.

Parts are located in Rancho Cordova California. If you want to ship, the Forward Air location is SMF.

$1200.00obo for the set

I am off for another week so this is the time to buy while I have the time to sell. Thanks for the interest and ask questions.

bconparts@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom