HJ60 cab installation.. slow and steady won the race! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a rust free cab a couple of years ago.. then found a registerable, rolling, chassis about a year ago. I finally married the two up on the weekend. I have a spare 2H engine and H55F and I think I have all the parts required to mostly complete this. 3" lift already installed. I am not entirely sure on my plans for this vehicle yet but I think I'm heading towards building it up as a tourer

My initial attempts to install this cab using some high lift jacks and some brackets bolts to where the doors attach nearly ended in tears - consequently I ended up building the small gantry you see in the photos. An engine crane is at the back.

1664843619672.png

1664843637991.png

1664843724854.png

Way cool! I love the silver! It's rare to see a vehicle unique and iconic enough to still have character in silver or white, IMO, but the Cruiser body pulls most color schemes off very well.
You're well on your way to putting together a very nice ride!

Way cool! I love the silver! It's rare to see a vehicle unique and iconic enough to still have character in silver or white, IMO, but the Cruiser body pulls most color schemes off very well.
You're well on your way to putting together a very nice ride!

Yeah the silver is growing on me.. I have some nice alloy rims stored away for it, cant wait to get them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom