HJ60, 1989 2H 5 speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ404345

Drive your 40 series daily !
GOLD Star
Threads
Out of the EU I got offered a HJ61, 1989, 2H diesel, 5 speed, 165K miles, LHD, PTO Winch with chrome extended bumper, 1 owner, very very good original condition

As I am not familiar with the 60 series and Toyota diesels and it's not a turbo, I also wouldn't want to change the originality of the truck, would it be worth anyway to pay $21K for it?

Yes I know, pics, pics pics

:cheers:

Last edited:
For that price, absolutely zero rust. I'm curious to see pics too.

lhd or rhd?

HJ61-2.jpg

HJ61.jpg

Last edited:
it seems to me that the ceiling is just dirty and that the front seats has been redone, is this possible to do this again in the original fabrics?

Ok, Even though it has the quad (double) lights ?
That is a HJ61. HJ61s come with a 12HT. If it does have a 2H in it, then it must have been swapped for some reason. The 12HT is significantly better than the 2H, so hopefully the seller's description is wrong and its not a 2H (no offense to 2H owners).
Have a picture of the engine bay?

I still don't have more pictures, but it's not a turbo, so it will be a HJ60 then

Wait, why does the first photo show a LHD drive vehicle and the second show a RHD vehicle? Something very weird going on with that cruiser. Shows all the signs of a HJ61 but no turbo? HJ61 interior and outer styling though.

The second picture is a mirror image.
The headrests do not look european at all.more like american or japanese style.
The mirrors are not european.no diesel or turbo badge.this is some homebrew mix 60 .

Did they do late model HJ60's (looking at the interior dash) with a manual option? That aslo seams out of place to me.

Earlier HJ60's had the lower single din and the AC bezel had the clock /trip timer at the bottom driverside and were manual trans.

Late model HJ60 came with manual also in Europe,nothing strange about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom