craigslist HJ45 Troopy Chattanooga, Tn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Outside Link
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/chattanooga-toyota-troopy-hj45/7076501182.html

Last edited:
Thanks drew944, this one belongs to me, . If anyone here has interest I would be happy to speak with you about the Troopy. I used the truck a lot for 3 years or so but I’m at the point where I don’t use it enough and don’t want it to sit in my garage. I am open to reasonable offers from seriously interested parties but I’m sorry to say I don’t have an 8k profit margin.

Cheers!

Thanks drew944, this one belongs to me, . If anyone here has interest I would be happy to speak with you about the Troopy. I used the truck a lot for 3 years or so but I’m at the point where I don’t use it enough and don’t want it to sit in my garage. I am open to reasonable offers from seriously interested parties but I’m sorry to say I don’t have an 8k profit margin.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear. Been a fair number of these coming in from Australia as flippers unfortunately given that there are some really cheap but rough ones over there and after paying a modest shipping fee they sell easy on these shores....or so that is the perception. GLWS

Last edited:

Cheers!

I remember when it started popping up around Chattanoga (if it's the troopy I'm thinking of). I had a yellow troopy at the time and people would always ask about "the other one of these in town". Good luck with the sale. Seems like an honest price for an honest rig

Cheers!
I’d like to talk about It. 719-419-4450

Craigslist ad has expired and I am going to let this sit in the garage until the current situation gets better. If you interested contact me here, it is available.
Thanks

Any chance you can post the info you had in the CL ad here? I've been toying with the idea of a 40 series troopy. Some info for us all to ponder would be great.

1980 diesel 4 speed HJ45 Troopy. Some rust in floor pans, frame is very solid. Rear area has a Sleeping platform made of plywood with storage under, one side is removable by hand. Troopy is very reliable and I have driven it on several 200 plus mile trips in the heat of summer. Please PM for additional information.

C5937150-9189-4177-A137-783CF15F49EB.jpeg

1DF9CFD3-3723-4DE7-81E4-85943ED00212.jpeg

D9466AD0-3827-490D-9304-56E922C88747.jpeg

BBA4BEEB-EAAA-4FC2-9247-65AFD9C2E836.jpeg

CFD17732-B185-4E96-9689-304352E37D93.jpeg

20180811_145218.jpg

Do any of you Chattanooga folks recognize this BJ? I've had it 2 -3 years. Bought off craigslist from a guy in Huntsville,Al who bought it from a guy in Chattanooga. I'd like to get in touch with the Chattanooga owner to ask for details of the cruiser history. Love the Troopy by the way!!

Post it in the STLCA chattanooga clubhouse, they might know better

Nice. I'm about to post mine up somewhere also and drop the price by $10k (i've had it high on my own site coz i never really wanted to let her go).
A Classic Car for Bitcoin? Yes, Cars for Cryptos. – Nelson Wells
Where do you guys recommend I place an Ad?
I also don't need Bitcoin. Cash is fine. thanks, HJ45 Troopy, Nelson

fullsizeoutput_51a.jpeg

IMG_0023.JPG

Place your ad here, plenty of us looking and you won't get stupid questions. I would be interested in more info but you should move that to your own posting as this is another members thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom