For Sale HJ45 LHD 1976 only 70kms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1976 HJ45 diesel with only 70kms from new, I sold it 4 years ago and was lucky enough to buy back from the customer. I think there will be very few in the world that are LHD with this little milage. It was originally in the fire service in Portugal where I purchased it from the first time. Its had tailgate, clutch and diesel pump since then.I have shipped to the USA before so thats not a problem.
Hope you like it $25000
Giles
F432BC41-532E-42F5-8B9B-0A2BB684B1A1.jpeg
C0FD7DFC-7F03-42F2-8B74-23D90A71C168.jpeg
6684E778-B305-409C-9B5F-2E1A71E2AA96.jpeg
1019F582-6FC4-411B-BD52-669737ACBA7F.jpeg

I want..... very cool

Is that from tarouca??? If so, I have it’s troopy mate BJ45 from Abe.

Yes , I sold Abe two Troopies and sold this HJ45 to a guy in London but he is emigrating so I purchased it back.

Very nice. Wish I could buy it to keep the two together. I have a lot of fun driving the Troopy around Oklahoma and camping in my RTT. I wish you’d kept te lettering and a bit of the fire truck feel but still a really solid truck from a great place with a great story. Unfortunately BV Tarouca puller doen their website that had a lot of cool pictures of these trucks in action.

Trlewis they unfortunately take all the fire stuff off before I collected them. I think I have some photos I can send you of both and I will ask my Fire Chief friend if he can ask for some more. When we picked them up they drove from Portugal to my warehosue in Tewkesbury wich was about a thousand miles, and the your Troopy was one of 2 I shipped to Abe and he drove them from the US port to his house which I think was also a long way.

Hi Whitey, I didn’t buy the white one from the fire service but just from a guy in Portugal, i can remember it drove really nice, glad to see its get some well deserved love. I should have some pictures of her in Blighty somewhere

Whitey45 before brexit we had a Polish guy/friend call Pablo who worked for us for years and he looked after everything I purchased, he liked making videos and there is one of your truck at our warehouse in Tewkesbury Gloucestershire UK, hope you like it

Thanks Giles, I had found that video while looking for bj45’s. Funny part was Abe didn’t even know about it! It’s a fun video and I still watch it occasionally.

No prob, if your interested if you click on all his videos you will see a load more vids of the Landcruisers we have had. Also I sent Pablo and email last night asking for photos of your truck and he has sent them over, if you PM your email over I will forward across.

I wonder if the red one from Abe is same one my wife and I test drove in Silverthorne, CO few years back. If my memory is correct it had the fire dept. writing on the sides.

Abe was kind enough to meet us and I couldn’t have imagined driving it up the pass from Nederland.

Love the sound of the diesel. We haven’t got our new BJ45 tagged yet so just cruising around back roads some here in the mountains.

Hi Greenbeast

I still have the HJ45 I am very surprised it’s not ended up in a serious collection it’s just so rare to find a mk1 LHD HJ never mind the fact it’s got so few miles on the clock.

I still have bvtarouca (BJ45) as well. Considering placing on BaT this month unless someone wants a preauction deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom