Hittin' Ridgeback (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUSH55

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone up for hittin' a pretty cool rock crawl trail by Cordes Jct. Called Ridgeback? I'd say it's prolly a good solid 3. I put a couple dents in my rear driver side q-panel and cut my rear d-shaft in half. But that was before the PS and low gears. Been wanting to kick this trail's ass for a while now. It's pretty short, but there's some other trails in the area which I haven't explored yet. Looking down the road to Nov. or early Dec., and may try to get a j**p guy to come to show some other trails. I'll post some pics within a couple days.

wow talk about early notice, heck yeah i'll be there. gives me time for a few exploratory runs i'm gonna do.

RUSH55 said:
I'd say it's prolly a good solid 3. I put a couple dents in my rear driver side q-panel and cut my rear d-shaft in half.

Thats a 3? Are you sure your scale isn't a little off?

Jared

Last edited:
eh? well whatever it is i'm down to run it. and depending what you want to do for time we can certainly run down to table mesa and i can show you the terminators or something.

Once again, I'll just shout to let anyone who's interested in doing some medium rock crawling next week end (Dec. 3). Cordes Jct. area, I know at least me and RHINO are going. I will add to those that may have been turned off by my first post about the carnage, was that my rig was nearly stock, really only mod was suspension and 33" tires. PS, 35's and lower crawl gearing will help tremendously.

CHIT! Bad weekend for me. I've been wantin to hit some northern rocks. I'm trying to get back out to Ajax to run Upper on the 3rd.

What time will you be hitting Bloody basin? I might be able to meet for that part.

Would love to see some ruins/ ghost towns that I haven't seen yet.

The wife and I would like to meet ya so give me a call when you're leaving Ridgeback. We'll be in Anthem ready to go and will shoot out to meet ya.

Brian's cell: 623-215-5531

Well, our plans changed a little when we determined that the Ridgeback trail, which is now the Ridgeback Creek, was washed out to the point of probably getting ourselves in trouble. So we opted to have a different fist half of the day, and messed around in the Agua Fria river. For the second half we cruised down Bloody Basin road to Squaw Creek to chek out a couple of large Indian ruins and an old mining camp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom