Hitch Pin Mod (Poor Man's 3 link) questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I never really saw the need🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 3429341
IMG_9249.jpeg
IMG_9248.jpeg

Nice. I too get it plenty of flex but no enough to make the rear not sway as much

As of now I do not. I keep ripping it off. I was thinking of looking into an Anti Rock sway bar potentially but they cost a bunch... The idea of not having a rear sway bar sounds good as you can see, It just makes the truck lean way too much and doesn't apply enough force on the front axle to flex more. Or at least that's what I'm thinking

Last edited:
As of now I do not. I keep ripping it off. I was thinking of looking into an Antilock swayer potentially but they cost a bunch... The idea of not having a rear sway bar sounds good as you can see, It just makes the truck lean way too much and doesn't apply enough force on the front axle to flex more. Or at least that's what I'm thinking
I think you’re heading in the right direction! I have their 7/8” bar that I’ve been procrastinating putting on for the front of mine

Bringing this thread back to life! @WCBlueSky have you tried to take the DS bolt off and did you Dee a difference with more flex?
I never tried it, still on my to-do list. Several people said the stock radius arm will hit the tie rod with the bolt pulled out, need to check.

So I was able to find a used rear sway bar (mine was all twisted up) and I have to report... The truck did so much better wheeling with it on! The front was flexing more and the rear wasn't swaying as much. Plus it was so much more predictable on regular roads. Win win in my book. Just will have to go with an Irock set up since I know it's just a matter of time before I rip this one off!

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 11.58.21 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom