Hit and run info for a friend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys and gals,
Im reposting this for a friend. You may know her; she's the lead singer for the local Bozeman band "Paige and the People's Band". Super nice girl. Last night she was hit by a "light colored jeep Cherokee looking car with big tires" while parked in her driveway. Im pretty sure she knows the difference between a cherokee and a land cruiser ha ha (she use to drive land rover) Anyway, it's a small town. If you know anything, hit me up. Thanks!

Here is her Facebook post:

Paige Rasmussen
Had sorta a bummer of a night last night. Was just leaving my brothers house, was climbing into my car that was parked in his driveway, when a passing driver went off the road and hit me. My door swung and knocked me in the head sending my ass strait to the ground. I was fine, so I stood up and looked down the road to see who hit me just in time to see whoever it was drive off. (Merry Christmas To Me!!)I was pretty stunned that they just took off like that. Crunched my car pretty good but it could have been much worse. I'm just fishing here but if anyone knows anything bout it LMK they were driving a boxy, light colored jeep Cherokee looking car with big tires. They were on Western Drive Last Night around 6:25. Very dark street so couldn't get a license also their plates weren't illuminated. I imagine too they have a nice big brand new dent in their front passenger side bumper ...but they may have had a brush guard...very dark street.

Worst part is, they made me late for My band rehearsal! Bastards (;

Thanks Bozeman Cyber Friends!!! xoxo

That makes me sad. I had the same thing happen to my 60 a couple of years ago. I'll keep an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom