History of my truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there everyone. I'm excited to be part of the community now. I'm a pretty active member of the 'Land Cruiser/LX470 100 series USA' Facebook page but I figured it was time to get an account here too. I chose the same forum name that I always use but my name is Mike.
I have a 1999 TLC w/ rear locker in silver (not sure the exact paint code/colour name) that I picked up about 9 months ago. It is now at about 260k miles. The truck has Medium Duty OME springs and torsion bars in it, and what I assume are the original shocks. It also has a home built 1.5" diff drop. It has been through a few owners, that all had a few different plans, and I'm mainly trying to get the truck in as best shape as possible without going too crazy. It was originally bought from Elmore Toyota in CA and spent most of its life in that area, I think. There have been 2 Canadian owners in the Vancouver area before me I believe. At one point it was on 35" Super Swampers and some cheap 1.5" wheel spacers. Then it was on 255/85/16's for a bit with the previous owner. I can post other information about it but I didn't want to just post the VIN if I didn't need to.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know or recognize this truck, are there any threads posted about it here, or does anyone know any specifics on the history of it? I'm curious about some of the repairs that have been done to the truck and what I might be up against if I have to fix them (paint on top of rear hatch, possibly bondo over rear spoiler holes, some bondo along windshield).

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom