For Sale Hinton, WV: 1994 FJ80 Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
199K miles. New head gasket, other gaskets, and Japanese radiator.
Reliable.
Engine compartment is clean.
Good on rust, but had the usual hole above the rear passenger tire which has been well repaired. I say it is a B+ as far as rust goes.
Exhaust is noisy.
Has a few dents/dings and is missing lower trim pieces.
Aftermarket power steering pump blew its plug out, so there's no power steering.
The AC does not work well.
The propeller shaft end broke, so it does not have 4-wheel drive.
Has no lockers.
The tranny cable has been well-spliced to correct the corrosion issue with the old-style connectors.
It has a decent cloth interior, no fur.
This cruiser has not been abused off-road or with much driving at all outside of a city setting.
Needs new tires.
Has a hitch.
$8000.

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1209.jpg

DSC_1207.jpg

DSC_1204.jpg

Also, needs two brake hoses to meet inspection. I have attached some additional pictures of the dings and damage.
New price: $7500! If that's not good enough, make offer!

DSC_1218.jpg

DSC_1220.jpg

DSC_1221.jpg

DSC_1222.jpg

DSC_1223.jpg

Here are some more pics. I tried to find the rustiest places. If you know the usual development of rust on a cruiser, perhaps these shots will help your imagination. That hanging bracket in pic 5 is probably the rustiest part. The shocks are rusty of course, and the bracket for the stepboard trim has a thorough surface rust. The rust on the frame is only on the surface, though it is time to treat it. I have been using rust converter for the last few years, though I understand that lanolin is the real answer. The front frame shots have a thin coat of dirt on there, it is not rust.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Engine pics. Has a new intake hose and other stuff. I'm pretty sure the engine muck was there before the head gasket was replaced.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Oh! They don't care about new gaskets! Even though they know it is good for another 200K! Is it the bad tires? I may have a spare propeller shaft end in stock, if that would matter. Either way, it must be sold now!

$6250!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom