Hilux convoy on Reddinton Pass (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Driving over Redington pass this afternoon in my Land Cruiser, I pulled over to let a convoy of six silver four-wheel-drive late model Toyota Hilux pass by. It definitely caught my attention. I’m wondering if it was a factory test. Or perhaps some folks coming up from Mexico. They looked pretty dusty and scratched up as if they’ve been taking off on some of the more challenging off-road trails. Anyone have any idea why they were in the area?

Driving over Redington pass this afternoon in my Land Cruiser, I pulled over to let a convoy of six silver four-wheel-drive late model Toyota Hilux pass by. It definitely caught my attention. I’m wondering if it was a factory test. Or perhaps some folks coming up from Mexico. They looked pretty dusty and scratched up as if they’ve been taking off on some of the more challenging off-road trails. Anyone have any idea why they were in the area?
Any pics?

I wish that would've caught a picture. As the last truck passed I tried to see the license plate. It was covered in dust.
I would love to be able to purchase a new FWD Hilux in the states.

I wish that would've caught a picture. As the last truck passed I tried to see the license plate. It was covered in dust.
I would love to be able to purchase a new FWD Hilux in the states.
Ditto, as long as it has the 2.8 turbo diesel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom