HIH9 Swap Meet - July 24 - 29, 2019 - Silverton, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

maybe I missed this previously, Is dinner Saturday night for the raffle provided ?

edit :

I just found it on the website. 2 meal tickets, raffle night.

Last edited:
maybe I missed this previously, Is dinner Saturday night for the raffle provided ?

Last year, there was a barbecue and a pot luck. The barbecue was provided. Same goes for the pot luck, I guess. Can't remember which night was the raffle.

thanks @Otter . Also oops! I asked in the wrong Forum,

I've a few excess bits -

ARB CKMA12 compressor - $200

Pirhana FEFS fridge slide - $200

LED camp lighting kit with various paraphernalia like dimmers, extension leads, etc. I've never used as it turns out it's way too much light for my style of camping - $80
170330-_5_bar_camplight_kit_3_of_19_.jpg

Remanufactured 98-02 steering rack. Unsure as to when it was rebuilt but looks in to be good condition with in-tact boots and tie rod ends. No leaks that I can see, is very clean. Might need new bushings. ?$

Also got all the AHC bits I took off. Pump, accumulator, globes, shocks, ECU. All working but decided it was coming off. The bushings in the shocks are too crash hot but no leaks. ?$

And two pairs of old torsion bars - one pair off my AHC 100 and one pair off a non-AHC (not sure if the AHC ones are different to the non-AHC vehicles?). Free to a good home.

And a pair of what I believe are stock 80 Series rear coils. Also free.

Last edited:
Whelen light wiring kit BNIB- $20 (I think I have 8)
Center console - $20
Warn long head relocation kit BNIB- $60
Rigid Capture BNIB- $350 (10" light bar with GoPro mount)
Slee HD rear springs - $100

IMG_1530.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

Air Lift - Part #60728. Never installed, parts still in unopened packaging. . $60.

20190717_064521.jpg

Just got this with my new suspension. They retail for about $350 and I’m open to offers. This is new never used, just taken out of the box for pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom