Highly Sought After Drive Train 4BTA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a super nice 4bta with 40,000 on it, the motor to tranny plate, new clutch fork, bell housing, Dodge HD Diesel NV4500 Transmission 4x4 set up, and brand new shifter lever assembly in the box. Just need a flywheel, your clutch assembly and adapter and your transfer case to make it happen.... If you have started trying to put this together you know all the leg work I went through to find all this in single units....... 5k on the price have pics of it all also....

Does this 4BT have and inline pump or rotary? Any mods, turbo, injectors ect? What year is the NV4500? Thanks!

Any chance you'd do a trade for a 6bt/nv4500/242?

Damn. I was wanting to stuff a 4bt instead of the 6bt in the 80.. Goodluck with your sale!

I now have the flywheel too.... so i have the motor, motor plate, flywheel, bellhousing, transmission and shifter lever package... like I said u need a clutch pressure plate and clutch from any parts place and what ever transfer case you want to run..hard part is done on the find..... 4500.00 thanks again

4bta drive line reduced and taking offers

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg
865-748-7323 taking offers now found a truck I want that want last long thanks, Lee

IMG_1196.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom