Highjacking clubhouse forum looking for NH dispersed camp spots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yngmrostrvile

GOLD Star
Threads
Planning a trip to NH this weekend to see some friends in Sandown Sunday. As the title indicates, I am looking for some memorable tracks to drive and spots to camp.
I had planned to leave Cape Cod Friday afternoon and head north. I use Gaia.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Probably going to have to go much farther north to find what your after.

I would check out Exploring NHs map of class 6 roads or grab a gazetteer atlas.

Wow, that is a bit overwhelming. Have to join a run and fill out app to get access to maps. I registered and will check it out. I had hoped by reaching out to the club and now joining. Id get some great spots whether near destination or not. I got a lot of suggestions from other clubs in my travels.
Hit a great track on my way up to NE that @ShenValley100LC suggested in his neck of the woods. Great group.

Wow, that is a bit overwhelming. Have to join a run and fill out app to get access to maps. I registered and will check it out. I had hoped by reaching out to the club and now joining. Id get some great spots whether near destination or not. I got a lot of suggestions from other clubs in my travels.
Hit a great track on my way up to NE that @ShenValley100LC suggested in his neck of the woods. Great group.

Maybe some one from that area will chime in, people are kinda hush hush on road names just because theyve all been getting over run.

Im not on ENH (or even live in NH) , Just know they have maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom