High RPM during start (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I drove my 2013 LX last week with no issues. It is well maintained by Lexus dealership. No sign of any issue until this evening when I started it up at home. Note it has low gas sign ON and I was just about to head out to fill it up.

It started at a very high RPM and strange sound. Immediately I turned it off.

Any idea what could it be? Any recommendation on the troubleshooting is really appreciated.

Sorry guys, false alert.

It was a human error. Few days back I cleaned the Husky floor mats, while putting it back in the evening I accidently installed it incorrectly and part of the mat went over the race paddle.

how do you like the husky?

Why I use Weatherbeaters…

Five years ago, I got my then-2yo out of his seat of the second row of my 4Runner. He liked to climb out of the truck himself. But this time, he just stood there, staring at me with a confused look on his face while the contents of his apparently very full bladder pooled on the floormat. You’d be surprised how much pee can come out of a 2yo. The Weatherbeater kept every drop of it contained and off my carpet. I was able to soak it up with a large towel and then clean the towel and the floormat in the creek we had just crossed. I let the towel and the floormat dry in the sun and put them both back totally clean before we left.

I’ve put those floormats in everything ever since, lol.

Why I use Weatherbeaters…

Five years ago, I got my then-2yo out of his seat of the second row of my 4Runner. He liked to climb out of the truck himself. But this time, he just stood there, staring at me with a confused look on his face while the contents of his apparently very full bladder pooled on the floormat. You’d be surprised how much pee can come out of a 2yo. The Weatherbeater kept every drop of it contained and off my carpet. I was able to soak it up with a large towel and then clean the towel and the floormat in the creek we had just crossed. I let the towel and the floormat dry in the sun and put them both back totally clean before we left.

I’ve put those floormats in everything ever since, lol.

Cmon man, some of us still thinking of having kids here. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom