High mileage / kilometreage odo on *original* motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If your 80 still has the original motor fitted ex factory, how many miles or km's are on the odometer?

My 80 was built in 3/92 and still has it's original 1hz fitted from the factory. It's currently just under 694 k km's.

If your 80 still has it's original factory-fitted motor, when was your 80 built at the factory, what motor is it and what km's or miles has the vehicle done as of the start of 2023? It'd be very interesting to find out how many of us still run the original factory-fitted motor.

Are you intending to keep the existing motor or looking to renew (with same) or replace (with something different) this year or sometime in the next few yrs?

I'd like to replace my 1hz as it's not in great condition, but it still runs good enough for my use as a DD vehicle with only a small amount of off-road use nowadays. Body rust, etc. will kill it eventually.

I'm confining it to the original motor only - not sure if other high mileage threads do that. if motor has been replaced/upgraded that doesn't count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom