high lift jack/shovel mount kits ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, just about to get my arb roof rack installed and wanted to know if anyone has ideas to get or find a kit to mount a high lift jack and shovel onto the roof rack. Main thing is i need one that locks and such.
Any help would be great.
Much thanks

the only 2 companies that I know of that make mounts are Fourtrecks and Demello but i dont think either of them lock.

Pics of my ARB 1/2 roof rack with the Hi-lift mounted in the back and QuickFist in the side.

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Last edited:
4xrac which hilift sells
hi-lift.com/products/4XRAC.htm

hey NDA431FJR pretty sweet. I am also workin on a silver one just waiting on my full arb rack to show up. where did you find the mounts and do they lock?? I am located in canada seems hard to find anything good.
Thanks

high lift and shovel axe lockable mount

I just got a Gobe rack and i have mounts on both sides that lock for a high lift and a shovel and a large axe. Very sweet. They are made by Gobe. Try GobiToyota.com or check with ARB, I am sure they have them.

-jeff

I wish I could upload a pic of my rig. Gobi rack and ladder are unbeleivable. Mounts for shovel, axe and high lift. 8 lights as well and ot looks so clean.

Them mounts from gobi sure are nice. Just shicked to see they sell for $230+ each as in $500 to mount the jack and then the shovel and axe on the other freakin crazy man , but nice lol

hey NDA431FJR pretty sweet. I am also workin on a silver one just waiting on my full arb rack to show up. where did you find the mounts and do they lock?? I am located in canada seems hard to find anything good.
Thanks

I used a fabricated roof mount from my abandoned light bar project in the front of the roof. The mounts were made by a fjcruiserforums member, he might still have them. Send him an email , joelellis767@hotmail.com

BTW, he is from Canada.

Here is the roof mount kit;

DOMsnon-rackHi-liftmounts-1.jpg

Mounts attached to the ARB rack. I drilled two holes (8mm) on each side.

DSC00089-1.jpg

Back side with the nuts shown.

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

I used a bike wire lock and wrapped the Hi-lift to the rack tubes.

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00031-1.jpg

Last edited:
NDA431FJR...Where did you get your rear light guards...

Thanks NDA431FJR...they are in the mail...

Very clean on those mounts. I like them! Soon as I can I will post pics of mine. I guess I need to make more posts then I will get that right. Very nice silver FJ.

Hey what does the Titanium mean when you have "2007 FJ Titanium AT 4x4"?

Very clean on those mounts. I like them! Soon as I can I will post pics of mine. I guess I need to make more posts then I will get that right. Very nice silver FJ.

Hey what does the Titanium mean when you have "2007 FJ Titanium AT 4x4"?

Well, sometimes they called the color as SILVER but the marketing color used by Toyota is Titanium Metallic.

DSC00034-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. I like! How did you get to upload photos? Did it just happen or did you do something?
Someday I will get mine up there. Taking it in for suspension upgrades next week, I have the 3" Old Man Emu but upgrading control arms and coil overs with hydraulic bump stops and several other goodies...

Last edited:
Yeah my bro just sowed me how to use image shack. I am a rookie when it comes to forums. First time for everything I guess. I have to edit pics then I can upload as they are too large.

Last edited:
img0089kt6.jpg

My FJ Last Year

myfj001pgdz6.jpg

Last month

img0113gj2.jpg

Last week without shovel, axe and hi lift...

I need to take a good pic next week after rims and other mods...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom