High Lakes in Northern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all...,

Moved to Chico, Ca from tx in December 2015 and am looking to have some fun in my FJ Cruiser. I want to make a trip to the high lakes this weekend. Trying to leave Saturday afternoon, and stay overnight/head home Sunday afternoon.

I do not know many people in the area that have a vehicle to come along. Does anyone live up near Chico and want to have a fun cruise up to the high lakes? Let me know, I'm not going to make the trip alone - looking for at least 1-2 more vehicles. I'm well set up for the trek. Let me know if you are interested! New on this forum but active on the FJ Cruiser Forum. Feel fee to text me, reply via pm or on here. Thanks!

Jeff
530 828 0050

Hey welcome to the area, I am in the mountains up the hill off hwy 70. High lakes is on the lassen national forest and administered by the plumas national forest. And great wheeling. I wish I could make it but I'm out of area til Saturday day. Shoot me a message on here next time you go!

Anyone want to make a weekday high lakes trip wed or Thursday this week? I'm also off wed/thurs next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom