Hidden Luddite (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heh heh - welcome to Mud - Yep!

Hi DEADSALT, really not sure what your problem is. This is exactly why social media isn't my thing. I had previously disclosed who I purchased the vehicle from in this thread and there's no outing anyone or anything. Chris is a great guy and he regularly buys/sells/restores 40's and does stunning quality work. I'm not the first person on this site to showcase something that they purchased from him and it just brings more exposure to his work; only helping him sell his completed builds faster. If you do some basic searches you will find public information of where Chris had this vehicle on the internet.

The point that you don't seem to understand is that I have no problem sharing with the world how much money left my bank account for any purchase but I'm not sure it's anyone's business how much money was deposited into someone else's bank account. Their finances are their business.

I was hoping to contribute something back to the site that's contributed so much to me but I'm happy to save my time by not doing write-ups of my restoration and sharing information. Also baffled by you getting upset about my joke about endless tire/wheel threads. I've been on MUD for the better part of 20 years so not sure what your issue is with me finally joining. Nothing I have done here has been a personal attack on you. I've tried being respectful in my replies even though I have no obligation to answer your questions. You have successfully turned what would be a detailed build thread into a stupid one sided twitter battle that no one on this site wants to read. Moderators please feel free to delete this entire thread or feel free to leave it up as an example of what happens to new members who try to bring something new to the forum. DEADSALT, you win because I have better things to do with my time so I will cede your website back to you. You won't see another post from me. You are doing me a favor so thank you. I liked your post so you can get one more like and build your MUD cred. Take care and please try to be a happier person. Life's too short to be attacking people on the internet over things that have no impact on your life. If anyone in the Puget Sound area wants to get together for a beer and wrenching on land cruisers then PM me. Always happy to help a fellow MUDDER or any kind and open land cruiser owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom