Hidden Falls April 24th - 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this looks fun...do we get part of the special group pricing if were a non-zoo? I know, if there's a sale....Im there!

Are you gonna wheel the zoo...jk. I like the option for show and shine only at an OHV park.

Yeah, lol...the "show and shine" is for the non-wheeling P'up guys. Kinda funny.

The reduced rates are for anyone that wants to attend. You don't have to have a Isuzu..."although it'd be a whole lot cooler if you did", JK. :)

Well, it's not looking to good for me. We have brush pick up this weekend and I've got to finish some landscaping to take advantage of it. If I make it out it will be later in the day.

wrong thread bud....this one is about late this month isuzu meet

Dang. Y'all are messing with my head. I'm heading to Gilmer in two weeks so I'm going to stay home and fix stuff.

Gilmer eh, what ya going for?

Registered!!

Donations are starting to trickle in. Stay tuned for raffle and competition information for this event!

ARB has already donated a 25% off coupon which can be used on any 1 item. This will be advantageous to anyone looking to get a suspension kit, winch, locker, or bumper!

Cool, and last i heard there are no more openings...more chances of me winning :) jk

A couple of housekeeping items about this weekend.

1. We will be in camping B.
2. We have decided against having competitions this year, however there will be a small raffle during Saturday's dinner. Each person gets 1 ticket. You cannot buy additional tickets.
3. Make sure to check in at the front office when you arrive at the park. To receive the special rate, you must tell them you are there for the Isuzu Jamboree. Maps are available at check-in.
4. If you signed up for paintball, make sure you schedule your time when you check in.
5. There will be all levels of rigs so there will be multiple trail rides based on skill level. Be courteous to your fellow off-roaders, if you have a stock vehicle please DO NOT attempt to follow rock crawlers on a level 5 trail. You WILL break your rig!
6. Have FUN!!!

:bounce::bounce:
Im soo excited :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2: wheeling time! :hillbilly::hillbilly:

Just look at how all the fun made Sancho soooo sleepy:

IMG_1616.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom