hid lights 7" self contained (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well, it DOES say that its a customizable bezel... could probably make something up to look alright.

well, the problem with converting a standard 7" headlight is that it wont focus the light pattern corectly, and you will blind oncoming traffic. if you want to do it properly i would use that kit. i think this is the one they are selling, still butt ugly, but better. i would just paint the surround black or something. oh, and a little pricy at almost 800 for a pair.
xe7.ht2.jpg

$800 for a pair of decently designed HID lights is a good deal. I see they have a Phillips kit for $1200 that does the same thing but looks a bit different (still ugly). Here's to hoping they come down in price!

I noticed that the bezel is also available in black. That should clear up some of the ugly.

Does anyone think some light guards would fit over these things? I don't want to imagine a rock chipping one!

Edit: And DO NOT modify your housings or use a retrofit kit that uses an incandescent reflector. If you do that, I really really hope a rock 'accidently' goes through both your lights, which would conviniently stop you from blinding other drivers.

If you can't tell, I don't sugar coat being really pissed off at the assholes that do that dangerous and stupid conversion. It's like running a Z'd drag link. DON'T DO IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom