HID Headlights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.photos.moore4x4.com
Well the dealership said it wouldn't be in until the 15th, but they lied... It actually came in today. I picked it up around 4:00, drove it home, and have already started tinkering. 1st was the headlights. I changed the bulbs on my 07 to HID's and loved them, so decided to do it again. BTW I love working on new trucks, no dirt or mud falling on you, no rusted together parts, etc. I started about 4:30 and it took me around two hours with interruptions. Here are a couple of pics, let me know what you think...
1st Stock Photo.JPG
Stock Headlights.JPG
Pulled Stock Headlights.JPG

Yes, everything plugged right in and the clips for the bulbs work the same. Only thing to remember with this kit, there is no HI/LOW beam, it is only one.

Does the upper cutoff pattern on these match the stock bulbs?

DEWFPO

Yes, everything plugged right in and the clips for the bulbs work the same. Only thing to remember with this kit, there is no HI/LOW beam, it is only one.
So are they on high beam or low beam ir half in between? Are these the blue ones that are so irritating on the road?:confused:

Woodeye

looks good i also added a set but went with hellios 6k got high an low worked out good 2 years no burnt bulbs yet set cost $400 installed .

So are they on high beam or low beam ir half in between? Are these the blue ones that are so irritating on the road?:confused:

Woodeye

It works on the low beam setting. I am going to contact them and see what is up. My '07 had the same bulbs and they worked on either the LOW or Hi setting. These are from a different company on Ebay, but I'm hoping theres a way to fix it.

looks good i also added a set but went with hellios 6k got high an low worked out good 2 years no burnt bulbs yet set cost $400 installed .

Where didya get yours from? I might be interested in going that route...

I actually got them from matrix motor sports inside a dealership here in edmonton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom