SOLD Hickory, NC - 17x8.5" ICON Vector 5s 5x150 / 275/70 BFG K02s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings!

I have a lovely set of ICON Vector 5s with BFG K02s that - partly due to insane backorder - were only enjoyed for a couple hundred miles before the LC200 was sadly sold that they were mounted on. The wheels are in as-new condition and include black spline-nuts shown in images - Land Cruiser sold separately!

(4) 18x8.5" ICON Vector 5 wheels in Titanium w/ center caps
(4) BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 tires
(20) Black spline nuts

I love these wheels and feel like they're the ultimate choice for the 200s, though would look great on LXs, earlier Land Cruisers, Tundras, Sequoias, etc.

Tires cost $1,300 + shipping and wheels $1,236 + shipping.

Available for $2,000. Save yourself $500 and no backorder!

tempImagejC924d.png

tempImagenzy0iK.png

tempImageNYEMBt.png

If you were closer I'd have no choice but to take these off of your hands. GLWS.

Thanks for the kind words! Happy to consider shipping at buyer's expense, though obviously a local pickup is preferred!

If shipping didn’t completely negate the entire savings on this setup then we’d be talking or if you were within a 5-6 hour drive but unfortunately you aren’t. Holler if you make your way towards Texas soon lol.

If shipping didn’t completely negate the entire savings on this setup then we’d be talking or if you were within a 5-6 hour drive but unfortunately you aren’t. Holler if you make your way towards Texas soon lol.
Ha! I hear ya and you'll be the first to know!

In all reality, I think someone will likely end up saving more than $500 on these. When I tally up wheel nuts, installation, and shipping one will likely end up saving more like $700-800 here.

There is no savings if you have to ship them though. Those are a great looking wheel. I'd love to have them, but it makes zero sense to buy and then pay shipping.

Thanks for the post, Eric. While there's definitely more incentive for local buyers, I think someone could likely get these shipped for inside $700-800 (depending on where they're going, of course). If only these fit my GX, they wouldn't be going anywhere!

I appreciate the interest and Merry Christmas iH8Mudders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom