Hi Speed Wiper setting not working (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I had just switch out my wiper Linkage. The way I did it was unbolted the wiper arms, then the splined parts from the under side of the cowl. Unbolted the Wiper motor leaving the linkage connected at the motor and pulled everything out as an assembly. switch the linkage then back in and connected. Now I am not sure if this is when this happened but now the Hi speed just stops. The Combo switch is new did the swap from the FAQ. Everything looks good on that end. I saw another post on this doing a search and it was suggested to try the Hi speed with the blades in the up position (not touching the Glass) I had the same issue. Am I missing a ground that I didn't notice when reassembling it?

I don’t see much out of the ordinary. Or my motor isn’t working right. But if it was the motor would it be all speeds?

image.jpg

image.jpg

In that second pic - What does that jumper plug do? I removed it when I replaced
my motor, it still works. What did you do from the FAQ’s?

In that second pic - What does that jumper plug do? I removed it when I replaced
my motor, it still works. What did you do from the FAQ’s?
I have no idea what that is. Always been there since I had it. Am I missing a ground?

the new combination switch

T35 I think?

Some of the other threads are saying wiper relay. I have no idea where it is located. Can someone give me said coordinates? Is mine missing. The wiper work just not on high

0ED48774-C551-4634-8FC0-70CC71753A65.jpeg

So found out there is a light blue box to the right of the gas pedal that is the wiper relay. I will look at that tomorrow.

Tested the Plug Volts. I have 12 volts to the wiper motor itself. Same issue no high speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom