Hi-pressure power steering hose bracket mounting location? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of replacing all the hoses under the hood on my '94. The previous owner seems to have left the high pressure power steering hoses just hanging under the hood. I can see there is a mounting bracket at the bottom of the "U" portion of the hose. What is this supposed to mount to? I got the Gates replacement hose and I've read on other posts that I'm supposed to transfer this mounting hardware over. Just not sure where it mounts to once I do. Thanks in advance!

the drives side frame rail. should be a threaded hole there for the bolt. but you are probably missing the bolt too!

Any way I could trouble you for a picture? Not sure if the bolt is missing or it's just threaded back in the hole. I've been looking over EPC diagrams trying to find the bolt part number and have gotten nowhere so far.

I think this is it.

Ah-ha! It shares a bolt with the power steering cooler. That was exactly what I needed to know. Thank you!

Edit: should anyone need this in the future, the bolt in question is p/n 90080-11396 (which supersedes original p/n 91651-608160)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom