Hi Lift Rock Rail Adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
endlesshorizonoutfitters.com
I need to get a new jack and one of these. Might as well do it at the same time!

Wait, you guys use those jacks on your truck? I thought they were just for jacking up blown over trees after hurricanes. At least that's what I used mine for about a million times post Isaac. I have changed three tires on my truck with it but all on pavement. I guess these really help when on the trail?

I used mine once to rescue a Chevy and lift up a big garage door.

Also the bigger polymer base pad is a good buy too for your lift.

I have the wab fab adapter. I use it all the time as i like to change my wheels when I go wheeling. It's a must have.

Last edited:
There is usually a code you can use but I'm not sure what it is. Call them up and chat. They are great guys, they know their stuff and they wheel it too!

Jonas, I corrected your last post because John from BajaRack said that the discount was for one month, from April 4 - May 4 in his email. But we also have 3 gift certificates that they sent for the Krawl raffle also. ;)

No problems, just didn't want anyone to wait too long. I would bet if you called them, they would honor it now.

Also, I agree with all of you who have said this item is a necessity with your off-road gear. I had to have one made to fit the 3" round tubes I have for sliders. Without it, I would not have a safe option for lifting the truck with it. I also won the Hi-Lift base at 4X Fest. Really does make a difference in the safety factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom