Hi-Lift Jack mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toysontherocks.com
Does anyone other than BTB sell the Hi-Lift Jack mounts that mount on the front bumper? I have seen them on other rigs and that looks like just the thing I want, but at $70 with shipping seems a bit high even if they say it's on special.

Last time I was digging around I think I saw them on 4-Wheel Parts Warehouse's web site for more like $35-$40. If they are no longer listed there, just give them a call. In my experience, they typically have some of the more competitive prices out there, and in the event that you find a better deal, they have a price match guarantee.

http://www.4wheelparts.com

I have some of the ones from 4wheel parts, I'm looking to mount something on the top of my front bumper those mount on the front of the bumper and that won't work when you get out of the mall parking lot.

What I would like is one that uses the bolts on the spare tire carrier, anyone seen those around?

I just used two stainless carridge (spelling?) bolts through the bumper with locknuts. Worked fine until I bumped a tree and bent the bolts. I had to cut them off.

I have since relocated it inside. I'm not a big fan of mounting the HiLift on the front bumper. It becomes absolutely useless once it gets dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom