Hi-Lift jack mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone using the new fjMount for the Hi-Lift jack??

:popcorn:

That looks better than the Kaymar Hi Lift mount that I have currently.

How much does it cost including the lock knob? I may upgrade.

Msrp $119.99

I built one in a couple of hours, it even has a hole for a lock.
100_3349.jpg

There are a ton of possibilities when it comes to mounting a jack, I know, I have at least 50 prototypes in my garage to prove it. The trick is to keep it simple. Keep it clean. And make it original.

With each prototype, I refined and improved it to simply do what it was intended, securely hold a Hi-Lift jack in place. Sometimes when a product comes out and appears simple it’s easy to devalue it. I find myself doing it as well. I encourage all who are inclined to take on the challenge of solving a problem; create a solution to something that you know could be better or doesn’t exist. It truly is a rewarding experience, one you’ll want to share with your fellow enthusiasts.

:cheers:
David
FJ Mount.jpg

You pay for what you get and I think the mounts worth the price! Look at my post (my new fjmount) and see for yourself. Plus you can’t beat the customer service you get from Classic Cruisers nor from the fjmount company and that’s really really hard to find these days.

Driving and Blind Spot

Like the design and it looks real sharp, but what about the blind spot it creates when making turns?

With the roll bar and this I would think the blind spot would be an issue; no?

The jack basically follows the window frame all the way up so it doesn’t create a blind spot. I can take a picture from the driver seat tomorrow after work if you want.

I like the fjmount and would have possibly bought one if I hadn't already made one. I have no blind spot with mine. Maybe with a 25% MUD discount...............

Like the design and it looks real sharp, but what about the blind spot it creates when making turns?

With the roll bar and this I would think the blind spot would be an issue; no?

Kanudude is right, the jack follows straight up the windshield frame and produces no more of a blind spot than the windshield frame its self...

Dave

No - blind spot

Wow...picture would be cool.

One more question,,,the brochure shows the passenger side view,,,can you see around the high lift or the little round mirror attached for that reason.

I'm going out of town all next week so it'll take me awhile to get up some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom