Hi Lift Jack Mount Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a vendor that sells a hi lift jack mount for the side of a 40. I tried the FJ Company Store but they have gone dark on me.

You might want to look at this one. No personal experience with it but looks like a clean mount.
Yep, that's the one I looked at as well. I went to the online store last week and purchased one but when I tried to follow up on the order, they have gone radio silent to both emails and VM's Will have to dispute it with the CC company if I don't get a response within the next week.

Yep, that's the one I looked at as well. I went to the online store last week and purchased one but when I tried to follow up on the order, they have gone radio silent to both emails and VM's Will have to dispute it with the CC company if I don't get a response within the next week.
I wouldn't sweat it. They are reputable

You can almost make your own!
Here are couple of pics i used to mock one up.
it’s the best place to store a hi lift but I found that once the jack was in place I couldn’t open the door fully.

is there any real time feedback from anyone using this seup?

devo

1BF00768-3FC0-4CCC-9709-153F62083D71.jpeg

90FA2113-F72E-46C4-B8BC-CCE2C29E0DC0.jpeg

You can almost make your own!
Here are couple of pics i used to mock one up.
it’s the best place to store a hi lift but I found that once the jack was in place I couldn’t open the door fully.

is there any real time feedback from anyone using this seup?

devo

View attachment 3297830

View attachment 3297832

My set up clear the door and kick vent

View attachment 3297982
Put wing nuts on the jack mount makes taking it on or off MUCH easier. You can loosen or tighten them with whatever you have... lug nut wrench leatherman tool, rock ect.....

If you can't get the one you want, there are other mounting locations you could look at.

Mine is a Kaymar and mounts to the side windshield hinge. I think they are discontinued, but pop up on Ebay now and then.
Can you post or send me a pic of the Kaymar . Remember thinking years ago “that’s the one “ just never thought they would be discontinued.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom