hi lift holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
any1 seen those hi lift jack holders that mount just in front of the front doors on an fj40? very popular in australia, just wondering if any1 has any designs for them as i can't work out how i would make one

thanks, i think i have mounting holes still in mine from a previous owner

I have one that works really good. It's called a 4XRAC and I think it was purchased at MEPCO in Salt Lake City. It was a gift. It was meant to attach to the bumper, but, it works great right in front of the door. Mount it with the handle forward and the bottom of the door just clears the lip of lift portion of the jack. ;)

[quote author=bad_religion_au link=board=1;threadid=3791;start=0#msg27851 date=1058625127]
thanks, i think i have mounting holes still in mine from a previous owner
[/quote]

The Kaymar one uses the existing bolts and holes on your windscreen hinge, mine fits on the left hand side as the snorkel it on the right hand side. You can buy them left or right handed I think it cost about $30 aus.............Dazz

does the hilift holder that uses windscreen bolts have a thread (like a bolt) sticking out the sideof the windscreen? i've got a thread like that sticking out and have no idea what it's from, but it appears to line up with a couple of mounting holes on the side step

"from the Factory in Ringwood " would you have the details of this factory?

thats prob the one, but if its on the other side as well, sometime the sidestep was used as the roofreack support mount with bracing to the windscreen mount. Why dont you just bend a bit of scrap metal up, cut and drill it to align with the holes? it is a seriously easy project and the best way to start on your home fab career.

sam

would you have the details of this factory?
15 Eugene Tce
Ringwood
VIC, 3134
Phone: (03) 9870 4419

Their price may even be the same as ARB though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom