hi from Mongolia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got used 1fz-fe 96 with 35 bfgoodrich tire. planning off road trip this summer with it.:clap:

Welcome!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the club :cheers:

Post some picture.. good luck

Welcome to Mud. Congratulations, you made a great decision buying an 80. Let's get a look at it (post pictures).

here is some pics of the beast :cheers:
IMG00287-20110430-1213.jpg
IMG00289-20110430-1214.jpg

just changed the room light bulb to led, should be nice. but only one side of stop light wont work, have checked the bulb and fuse nothing there. any ideas??

Try a new bulb $$ anyway. Clean out the bulb housing too, with the battery cables off the battery ofcourse.

thanks Pdoyle, and can u tell how many inches up of this car? tire is 35 inch. its my first 4WD and im totally noob :)

Mongolia? Awesome! We have actually considered running up there to see the country (currently live in Dalian, China) but we have not been able to plan it out yet.

Congrats on the new Cruiser and have fun. :steer:

I second PDoyle on cleaning the connection. I had a light that had a small amount of corrosion in it, but it was enough to prevent the light from working.

Curt

if you have 4WD, Mongolia is the best place to test it :bang: in other country, its 20% off road and 80% on road but here is opposite. thats why we love land cruisers.Especially the 80. Well if you living in china its easy access, just fill up the tank and step on it, viola!!

Mongolia? Awesome! We have actually considered running up there to see the country (currently live in Dalian, China) but we have not been able to plan it out yet.

Congrats on the new Cruiser and have fun. :steer:

I second PDoyle on cleaning the connection. I had a light that had a small amount of corrosion in it, but it was enough to prevent the light from working.

Curt

welcome! nice LC80.

hello there, mongolia is high on my list of places to go, as is kazakstan, road of bones ....etc etc...

Welcome!

That truck is a beast!

:beer::beer:

Well since Mongolia is a high ranking place to cruise around, how about planning a trip ? this would be also nice ad for the Mud community.

If those are 35" Tires, then you probably have a lift already on it.

You should look under your truck and find out what has been done to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom