Hi, Folks just joined from Australia. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friendly greetings! :flipoff2:

That really is the way we greet new folks, so enjoy relaxing now that you've been through the hazing. Send some pics, we always enjoy good stuff from Down Under.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the board! Post some pics when you get a chance

G'day Mate ... is that how you do it? :flipoff2:

Def post pics and welcome

...and some good humour.
We don't like funny people around here. And you spell funny. Not looking good for you. Don't unpack.

Welcome !!

hello and welcome @Kirrawee !
I reached out to a Sydney Toyota dealer who said they aren’t shipping overseas (I’m in USA) at the moment.
Is there a reason why?

have you considered obtaining and shipping parts to USA?

:flipoff2: Welcome :flipoff2:

I think last night I had a dream of driving a 70 series dual-cab diesel.

I feel like you are just here to brag.

hello and welcome @Kirrawee !
I reached out to a Sydney Toyota dealer who said they aren’t shipping overseas (I’m in USA) at the moment.
Is there a reason why?

have you considered obtaining and shipping parts to USA?
Hi and thank you for your welcome message,
I find that reply to you strange but right now the whole world seems to be “off tap”. I would expect that CV-19 might be a consideration with their reply, but don’t quote me on that.
There are many online vendors selling genuine parts, especially for the 80 series.
What parts are you looking for? There is a huge market in the UAE and postage to USA would probably be substantially less expensive than from AU.
If you insist on buying from Australia you could try Toyota in Western Australia.
Good Luck

:flipoff2: Welcome :flipoff2:

I think last night I had a dream of driving a 70 series dual-cab diesel.

I feel like you are just here to brag.
Funny that......Great minds dream alike 😉
Last night I dreamt that I found an exquisite looking bottle and when I popped it Barbara Sheldon stepped on out and handed me $100k, an air conditioned swag and free fuel and beer for life. Oh what a feeling!!

🤜🦘🤛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom