hi clcc & fs 1975 fj40

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by fwelland, Feb 27, 2007.

1. fwelland

fwelland

With sadness, I will be selling my 1975 FJ40. I am just floating this message to see if there is interest in it.

Here is a website that goes over what it is about:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2j8bn/cruiser-index.html

no firm pricing is set yet - I have some thoughts - but will be entertaining serious offers.

NOTE: Website needs updating -- i will get to that soon -- but my FJ has no clutch right now - I don't know what happened - but no clutch. Everything else seems OK and in functioning order -- albeit the whole vehicle needs more attention that I can give it right now.

--sniff--

(Some of you from CLCC may rember me - hi to those of you I haven't seen in a while!!)

-----
    Hi all -- I have updated the stuff in IH8Mud 'for sale forum' I have also updated my 'info web page'. See the link above. I really encourage folks to check out the page for more info I dont'' see any real reason to copy and paste that info here - but if peeps need a quick fix - 2k OBO.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  2. Felix

Felix

Well hello back.

It's too bad you have to sell, but if you at least posted a rough idea of what you're looking to get for it, you'd probably get a better response. Unless you really don't want a good response, which would be understandable. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.