HG install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning all

So this light will come on after 30 minutes of driving and never noticed it before HG install. i read a couple other threads who had this problem and it was a loose ground so i tried that and also tried new sensor and cleaned the connectors with electrical cleaner.

First off, welcome aboard. Secondly - which light? Third, which sensor did you replace?

If there's a Head Gasket light on the dash, I'd know about it by now!

First off, welcome aboard. Secondly - which light? Third, which sensor did you replace?

If there's a Head Gasket light on the dash, I'd know about it by now!

You were very nice. I was reading the OG post and thinking to myself the OP is going to get flamed for not being informative.

@EdselLopez when you post here in the tech area come to the table with as much information as possible to make it easy for your readers to understand what issue you are having. You may be new to the forum and if you do not know what something is called take pictures and post them, you can attach them via your computer and it will help us understand what you are talking about. Your post is very broad and gives us NO information to try and assist you.

Good morning all

So this light will come on after 30 minutes of driving and never noticed it before HG install. i read a couple other threads who had this problem and it was a loose ground so i tried that and also tried new sensor and cleaned the connectors with electrical cleaner.
Sounds like it might be a problem with the vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom