HFS sideview mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Received my HFS telescoping mirrors yesterday. These are the stainless ones. Oddly, once mounted they will not pivot into a position that allows driver to see backwards... the thing that mirrors are supposed to acomplish. The folks at CCOT suggested a) extend arms all the way out, or b) run this matter past this fine forum. a) didn't work, still incorrect angle to work right. I'm pretty sure a couple of minutes with the vice (not my drinking vice either) would bend them into submission but has anyone been able to get these into proper alignment without modifiying?
TIA, ChuckD

Nope - I've got a useless mirror hanging on my passenger side as well, should be able to adjust the drivers (although it vibrates so bad you can't use it at speed). I felt a little ripped off too - those mirrors just plain suck.

Tucker

I wasn't too crazy about the looks of those mirrors. Look like they would vibrate a whole bunch at speed. I run the toyota windshield mount mirrors but with the regular door mount mirror heads. Works good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom