Hey y'all (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just ckecking in, 83F and sunny today here in Maui. The beer is cold, the sand is hot, and the women are hotter and half nekid :cool: :D

A couple criuser sightings, bunch of 80s and 60s and so far only two 40's. I'll get some pics posted when i get back. Turns out i have wireless here at the condo so i will be checking in more often. Oh, and we rented a flaming yellow '0 Wrangler.....i miss my cruiser already....

sounded like an awesome swap meet in GA, sorry i missed it.

:beer:

VTCruiser said:
just ckecking in, 83F and sunny today here in Maui. The beer is cold, the sand is hot, and the women are hotter and half nekid :cool: :D

A couple criuser sightings, bunch of 80s and 60s and so far only two 40's. I'll get some pics posted when i get back. Turns out i have wireless here at the condo so i will be checking in more often. Oh, and we rented a flaming yellow '0 Wrangler.....i miss my cruiser already....

sounded like an awesome swap meet in GA, sorry i missed it.

:beer:
Geeeez, Gehn, bring down the babes, brother!!!

You suck Ghen. It was cloudy and then rained all afternoon here. No half naked girls and no cruisers.

VTCruiser said:
and the women are hotter and half nekid :cool: :D

A couple criuser sightings. I'll get some pics posted when i get back.

What are you doing taking pictures of the cruisers?

Please post the pics.....not the landcruisers!

Hell with the pics, go buy a web cam and set up a web page with live video feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom