Hey TURBO.

Oh crap almost forgot, if you really got the TURBO you definitely missing the "R"
but then if you dont have one (Its okay I understand :D )still you missing the "LIMITED" edition :flipoff2:

turbocruiser

SILVER Star

reffug said:
just thought I might show u something to make you a little jealous..........
:D :D :D

Ha, just saw this thread, actually I see lots of things to make me major jealous ... rear bumper, front winch bumper (dont see it in that shot but I know its there), over the frame Safari exhaust (dont see it in that shot but I know its there), those cool emblems and stickers, on and on and on. BTW, I know where the VX came from but where did you score that super turbo sticker??? Fawker!!! :flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

turbocruiser said:
super turbo sticker??? Fawker!!! :flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

OK just wanted to make sure Turbo saw this thread and he doesn't always go to chat so now I will move it.

Oh and turbo you really shouldn't call me a fawker. LMAO at you bro. :D

turbocruiser

SILVER Star

reffug said:
OK just wanted to make sure Turbo saw this thread and he doesn't always to to chat so now I will move it.

Oh and turbo you really shouldn't call me a fawker. LMAO at you bro. :D

Cool, since this is in chat, not only can I call you a fawker but now I can call you a fawkin fawker!!! :flipoff2: No worry with it though, its all an expression of jealousy on my part! :flipoff2: on me! Still, you keep taunting me like this and yer gonna wake up to a freshly washed and waxed rig, minus the:

1. Front winch bumper.
2. Rear bumper.
3. Safari exhaust.
4. Blitz control center.

To make it up though, along with the wash and wax, I'll leave behind an air freshener!!! :doh: So, spill em, where did that sticker come from bro??? :cheers:

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

I thought everyone had a turbo in their cruiser???

turbocruiser

SILVER Star

reffug said:
OZ !!!!!!

of course

Still LMAO but don't worry you will soon understand why bro...... :cool:

Ohh man, the suspense is killin me here!!! Is this one of those cruel leads to kind, or is it just cruel??? :D Ohh, I know, I know, you just secured sole distributorship of Safari Systems in the US and will soon offer group buys with me as your Rocky Mountain headquarters, right, right? Ohh pullleeeaaassseee say I'm right! :D

If I take back the fawker comments can you give some guidance to gutheads like me who are lost at the moment??? :flipoff2: Well, nevermind, I'm always lost!!! :flipoff2: on me, again!!!

Take care man, dont make this torture last too too long okay? :cheers:

Top Bottom