Hey, time to get off your ass and wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TRIP ALERT...

its the 29-31st of july we are camping out friday night and wheeling Alpha Pit and Bravo Pit saturday and sunday...There are trails there from wickedly insane to super mellow with nice views of cliffs...There is also a few rock gardens with gnarly climbs and offcamber crap...so if ya dont like that stuff you can just watch or jump in a buddies truck...I have a 3 hour drive i know some of you guys have a 5 hour drive but trust me its worth it, ive seen rock buggies have problems with some of this crap here. We will all be camping out at a campground about 20 mins from Alpha Pit....Don't miss out, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!!

Shoot me a PM or an e-mail back if you have questions or to tell me your coming...

safe travels...
-Al

Tommy boy i know i heard ya bitch about the 5 hour drive but its worth it...steve might even show too. just trailer the 40 if ya have to...dont be a :princess: ......its worth the drive..........trust the Velveeta...

Damnation! Looks like I'm out. Was just reminded that me and the half-normal friends have to go to SC to console/party with a friend who is getting divorced the 29th.

there's been so little discussion on this I wonder if its still happening. If not, any interest in doing this the following weekend or ?

Nope still going on....a few cruiserheads from up here are going Soggy60 just Pmed me and said he as in along with Eric, TRace and corey.....should be a hoot....and steve its starting to look like ill never see ya again....

-Al

Nice. We have decided to celebrate/mourne in Clayton, GA on the tellulah river. There are a few mild trails in the area we used to ride dirtbikes on so there will be some low-grade wheeling.

Throwing some lower gears in velveeta this weekend. to get ready for this...hope to see a bunch of you there...

-Al

check the post over FLCA.org.....yulp if people are interseted i'll host it...

im hosting this trail ride though....should be a hoot.

Sounds like you are suggesting a re-regearing post pit-run gear party...? Man I want to get out and see this damn pit but can't make that weekend!! Is this place easy enough to find that you could give directions on email? I'm in orlando so not too far from here... I think.

haha yulp the party is still going on....got the rear done and back in and working on the front tomorrow...

Anyone who is getting this late and still wants to show... we are staying at Oklawaha campground in Ocala Florida...i will arrive around 7-8 to set up camp....look for the velveeta...

-Al

those who are not camping we are picking up some more trucks at the pilot station at road 326 and I-75 in Ocala at that intersection there are two, for whatever reason we will be at one of them between 9-10 am on saturday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom