1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, Swank!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Jman, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Jman

Jman

Look outta da window! Can you see the smoke plume? Can you smell the fumes? :confused:

2. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Nothing like an industrial blaze to liven up the neighborhood. Smores anyone?

3. swank60

swank60

Funny, I was just trying to get ahold of a friend of mine - he was headed to his studio not far from there.

Hope he heard the news...

Better half seems to think we might be in the evacuation zone - though I doubt it - wind is blowing this way, however...

sweet.

4. Jman

Jman

Just for fun, lay a white towel/sheet down in your back yard. See what lands on it.

Good luck.

5. swank60

swank60

Just watched a bit of the news...man, it's bad. something new blows up every couple of minutes...it's a big friggin' fire.

Went outside to see if I could see the smoke but couldn't. Better half said she went out earlier and could, though. I did hear emergency vehicles racing from this side of town - I think just about every firetruck in town is headed that way.

Funny about the white towel comment - we're supposed to be getting some rain this afternoon. Wonder what will be in it? :hide: