Hey Marcus... (adventurebuddies) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey. Been lounging on the beach in Mexico and checking out the Mayan ruins - just got back.

Both trailers are still parked off-site and untouched. With a massive backyard remodel project underway (finally getting my outdoor kitchen with kegerator!) and lots of business, the trailer has taken the back seat.

Realistically, I probably won't be getting to it until the end of summer. I'll start a build thread on Expo at that time....
iguana.jpg
temple.jpg
two temples.jpg

That area looks sterile compared to how it was potrayed in the movie Apocalypto - all the chopped off heads rolling down those stairs.

Other than that, will look forward tp the thread build.

Those pics are of Chitchen Itza about 2.5 hrs from Cancun. We also visited Tulum and Coba in that area. They still let you climb up the main temple in Coba, but none of the others.

Those pics are of Chitchen Itza about 2.5 hrs from Cancun. We also visited Tulum and Coba in that area. They still let you climb up the main temple in Coba, but none of the others.

Yeah thats it, Chiychen Itza. I was able to climb on and in the pyramid. We also weny to Tulum, amazing walking around ruins right on the beach. Didn't make it over to Coba and oh, it might have been 01' I was in Cancun and 03 was Mexico City where I went to the Sun & Moon Pyramids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom