Hey man Nice Truck, Wanna sell it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's kinda weird here....

When I drive the old plow pig FJ55 to town to gas it up someone will always ask to buy it.

When I drive the old blue rusty/dented 60 around I've had a few people interested and a note.

When I drive the fully restored silver/black 60 I haven't had a single request.......

FC343DBA-3BB4-45AF-B5A8-A97326CD370F.jpeg

92FD416A-1D45-483B-B629-88FE142EE98F.jpeg
7B70DD34-0C90-4D3F-90DB-4C2317A3C14C.jpeg

When I drive the old plow pig FJ55 to town to gas it up someone will always ask to buy it.

When I drive the old blue rusty/dented 60 around I've had a few people interested and a note.

When I drive the fully restored silver/black 60 I haven't had a single request.......

View attachment 2476973
View attachment 2476974View attachment 2476975

If it’s obviously worth more than $1000 then you’re far less likely to get random offers I guess. :)

View attachment 2476973
View attachment 2476974View attachment 2476975
ohhhh wow...you live close by. IM in Evergreen when im in town. :) would love to pick your brain about old mining trails near us... if you know a thing or 2 that be great!

Once a month on average. I used the title as proof of residence to get a locals discount at a business and the guy immediately offered to buy. Turns out his whole family were Cruiser nuts, drove 80s but wanted a 60. Good conversation.

Ha! On the way to the Fall Crawl I was at a light.
Guy in Dodge: that’s a nice truck man!
Me: Thanks!

20 second pause.....

Guy in Dodge: Do you want to sell it?
Me: With a big smile: NEVER

green light

Well Iam the guy usually running after people with a "will you sell? " :rofl:

Given that I am in usually a 100 or 200 series, I don't getdirty looks, but I get a lot of polite "no"

Then again , having been rejected by women for 25 years, rejection isn't anything new to me :smokin:

Now that I finally got my own 60 once again, after all these years, I can stop chasing others, and have them chase me :santa:

Now that I finally got my own 60 once again, after all these years, I can stop chasing others, and have them chase me :santa:

Except it's not women chasing you

Except it's not women chasing you
Just yesterday had a cougar race up beside me and slow down really fast. She jestured for me to roll down the window. I obliged. She asked “WHAT. YEAR. IS. THAT. CAR?!?!?!” I was a little taken aback by her aggressive questioning... I told her 87. “OMG I LOVE IT” and she sped off... :cautious::princess:

Just yesterday had a cougar race up beside me and slow down really fast. She jestured for me to roll down the window. I obliged. She asked “WHAT. YEAR. IS. THAT. CAR?!?!?!” I was a little taken aback by her aggressive questioning... I told her 87. “OMG I LOVE IT” and she sped off... :cautious::princess:
Damn you didn't get her number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom