Hey Landpimp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Yes BM, that is relatively close to the Pimp Meister and me. Half hour or so from me, maybe 45 minutes from LP.

Thinking about it?

HZJ60 Guy said:
Yes BM, that is relatively close to the Pimp Meister and me. Half hour or so from me, maybe 45 minutes from LP.

Thinking about it?

Yes, any chance one of you could check it out?

As a thank you, you could keep those retardass Bling Rims, when i remove them!

HZJ is correct, but I don't go up that way often.......and I am looking at a LX470 myself today or I might have tried to swing it.

there is a blue 96 FZj80 with 160K(I think) diff locks, just a few blocks from me for sale, he wants around 9K, real nice looking rig, seller is a cop(who also has a 911 and 928 and some other toys)

Landpimp said:
HZJ is correct, but I don't go up that way often.......and I am looking at a LX470 myself today or I might have tried to swing it.

there is a blue 96 FZj80 with 160K(I think) diff locks, just a few blocks from me for sale, he wants around 9K, real nice looking rig, seller is a cop(who also has a 911 and 928 and some other toys)

Thanks John, that sounds great! VERY interesting. got any pics? got the guys phone #? that would be great if you could check it out for me and or get me the guys contact info

blue or grey are the 2 colors i am looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom