Hey JP. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I need my Socket back sometime this week. All my parts are in for the frontend.

When are you back in town?

Hows that grease working for you?

Did you get the bumpers on?

We need an update on the 40.

hmmm....... are you going to do the work this weekend, or are ready to get started now? because I am going to greenville sat. fairly early and could drop them off on the way. But if you need them sooner I will bring them to you.

I've put about 400 miles on the 62 since the rebuild with no problems as of yet.......it brakes so much better as of now!!!

As for the 40................I have been contenplating just putting her down :rolleyes: this carb. problem is a huge PITA, Alan was generous ehough to lone me his never run CCOT carb. (Alan is the man) and it worked fine on my 40 and doesn't run rich at all. Thus proving it is my rebuilt carb. is the problem, I believe it has a leak internally as at idle if I turn the mixture screw all the way in the carb still runs and runs rich. It should cut-off with the mixture screw all the way in. So I am going to call Mark at Marks Offroad this afternoon and see what we can do about it. I am hoping I can convience him to send me another carb. until we can mine straightened out (wishful thinking most likely) My last resort is Alan has offered his carb. to me for use until after the Tellico trip, but I am very hesitant about that, I have a nack for breaking things :rolleyes:.................. I would like you to know Marshall I hold you responsible for this, since this is your old DEMON carb. I have now, and to think I thought I was getting a good deal when when I bought this off of you..........:flipoff2: Hey I will call you tonight i'd say around 6 to 7 I am off to play some golf and not think about cruisers for a while.........

sat will work. And it's an extra $50 dollars for me to take the Vodoo Curse off that carb I sold you for 10 dollars. :flipoff2:

I did tell you about the curse before you bought it? Right? Well that part may have slipped my mind. :flipoff2:

How about for 60 bucks you take the curse off the carb. and the monkey curse off of me???

Oh and I am going to call you in about an hour for real this time........sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom