Hey guys new to mud! Love seeing people’s builds. Thought I’d share mine

Hey everyone! I love seeing everyone’s rigs. Thought I would share some pics of mine. It’s still a work in progress but coming along nicely I think. I got a little carried away. Started as a smaller build then just never stopped. Ha I got a lot of inspiration from a lot of you on here.

71EDECBB-45F1-45D0-8DBF-1B0730313B86.jpeg

569731C7-F162-4357-8466-68B23B7E94A1.jpeg

F83A606A-B772-498F-8DBD-C3FF41435B11.jpeg

D338E086-4C1B-4D9B-B957-A8259C0AED8F.jpeg

6C30FC97-208D-4CF9-A568-C889837CE795.jpeg

Nice!

Is that a custom 3 link with coilovers? Did you design your own or use one of the ones here? Also, how are the freeway manners?

Regardless, sweet rig and welcome!

Haha. Thanks everyone. Yes 3 link and coilovers with 40s. I went off a couple different 3 link designs that I found people doing but it ended up being different than all the ones I saw. Unfortunately I have only driven it around the block. I’m hoping in a couple months it will be ready for some road time. And I am really anxious to post more specs and products I have used. I’ll try and do that tonight.

Haha. Thanks everyone. Yes 3 link and coilovers with 40s. I went off a couple different 3 link designs that I found people doing but it ended up being different than all the ones I saw. Unfortunately I have only driven it around the block. I’m hoping in a couple months it will be ready for some road time. And I am really anxious to post more specs and products I have used. I’ll try and do that tonight.
Where in VA are you located? Looks like somewhere with a good bit more terrain than the tidewater area, but there are a few clubs that are active, depending on where you are. Also, the NC club is putting on a run toward the end of April at Uwharrie national forest. It would be a great shakedown run..

You must be a Looks Zombie as you running tires bigger then 315/75 /17s Ha Ha just kidding. Welcome to Mud, Reilly like the build, need all the details lift, gears, pics of the inside of your wheels wells, what needed to cut a way, home made truss ? what rims are they, bead locks ? My favorite color, looks like a 93/94 ?
Your Reg is very inspirational and just what I needed as I was feeling like I was in a rut. Now I am ready to get back on it and get ready for Cruise Moab !!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting, for me this is what it's all about.

I’m near Harrisonburg Va. A lot of know it by James Madison university. Yeah was really Hoping to make Moab this year. My buddy and I were planning a 3 week long round trip. Not going to make it. At least not in the spring. Maybe fall. My 10 month old somehow decreases my garage time these days. 😆 I can’t wait to take him camping. I know my rig is not much of an overland set up but it will be used as such my son is small. I got an off-road trailer I’m going to outfit with a rooftop tent. My much smaller project when I get this truck done. Ha

cvenom96

SILVER Star
"Here's my build: pics of badass rig" Drops mic.....

Seriously though looks good man. Like everyone else said, love to see some specs!

Top Bottom