1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys, new 80 in the area.

Discussion in 'WA- Evergreen Cruisers' started by F0RSAKEN, Feb 26, 2007.

1. F0RSAKEN

F0RSAKEN

I posted on the general 80 forums, but because I LIVE in the northwest, I figured Id post here...where all the other NW guys/gals are...good idea right? :p

I just picked up a '97 LX450, Black, not locked, not lifted, nothing, not yet anyway.

I gotta get some tires and a lift on it soon though, because Id like to make the next Reiter run (go out there with my 4Runner occasionally) with the LX, but I dont imagine Id do so well with it being stock :)

2. nautiq544

nautiq544

welcome! Check out this link if you haven't already. http://www.seattlecruiserheads.com/
    Meeting times on the home page. If you ever want help with lift or whatever post up here and we can work something out to get you going. Are you in Seattle?

3. F0RSAKEN

F0RSAKEN

currently living in north marysville. lift and tires will come when my 4runner sells.... hehe cant wait :D

4. bull

bull

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the mix. Meeting next Tuesday night at zeek's pizza on phinney ridge in Seattle. Next to the zoo..