Hey guys. Looking for a set of 33" R15 mud or AT tires...Visalia buyer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
Hello all,

I'm cruiser-less but enjoying the transition to motorcycles. The 40 funded a new Suzuki V-Storm adventure bike for the highway/commute and an 83 Honda XL600R dual sport for mountain trails. Looking forward to riding Bald Mountain this Spring with my son riding his Kawasaki behind me (let's be honest, a 13 year old will probably be in front of me waiting for my broken self to catch up). Haven't looked back and happy with the transition.

My motorcycle mechanic, from Visalia, is looking for a used set of 4 usable 33" R15 mud or AT tires. 5 is an option too with an increase in cost of course. He'd like to keep it under $400 but negotiable. If you or anyone you know has a complete good tread tire set for sale, please let me know. Email direct at dbdecicco at yahoo. I'd think any tire that is 30% or better will work. He just needs transition tires till he decides what he is going to build. I don't visit the board anymore since I sold the 40 so may not see a PM.

Thanks,

Dan