Hey guys/girls, Scott Landers had me build him a truck... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
You guys should really come by the shop and see Scott Landers truck we built for him...as you all probably know he passed away recently and sadly it was while the finishing touches were being done by Landers Auto Body (they had to tweak a bent A pillar). I have the truck for a few weeks doing a final round of bug work and some stereo stuff I was waiting to install when the body shop got done.

Jack @ Landers is taking over the truck and the plan is to present it to his wife and kids in the next few weeks. Scott was building it for his wife to drive around in their Florida homestead.
P_20140226_022719.jpg
P_20140226_022730.jpg
P_20140226_022753.jpg
P_20140226_022819.jpg

Nice job Bobby. Hated to hear about him passing. I’m sure his wife and kids will appreciate that truck for many years!

That’s clean Bobby.
Terrible Scott couldn’t see the finished product

He saw it at 99 percent done, got to sit up in it and like a little kid playing with the 1000w stereo system we put in it for him..I built a custom rack under the driver seat that held a 400w amplifier and a 400w powered subwoofer so he really messed around with that when he stopped by to check on things. He was a good dude, I like him alot.

the pictures above really dont do it justice as its covered in body shop dust atm.

You guys should really come by the shop and see Scott Landers truck we built for him...as you all probably know he passed away recently and sadly it was while the finishing touches were being done by Landers Auto Body (they had to tweak a bent A pillar). I have the truck for a few weeks doing a final round of bug work and some stereo stuff I was waiting to install when the body shop got done.

Jack @ Landers is taking over the truck and the plan is to present it to his wife and kids in the next few weeks. Scott was building it for his wife to drive around in their Florida homestead.View attachment 2210955View attachment 2210956View attachment 2210957View attachment 2210959

Expect I’m ‘preaching to the choir’ here but...

This creation for Scott Landers is one of many pristine examples from Cruiser Company, Bobby and Staff. Their high standards and expertise are reflected in each unique build.

Trust me I know because I’m recently blessed with with one of Cruiser Company’s absolute best FJ40 creations.

As well - I’ve benefited from their skills and talent on my personal FJ’s. This explains how/why I’ve enjoyed so many shop visits.

All to say, I’ve had frequent first-hand, onsite viewing of the start, in-progress, and completion of many AWEsome builds.
F98FB939-E5E0-4F25-B97B-C8CD965C3481.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom