Hey good looking....what you got cooking? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

s

Somebody been the Whole Paycheck...

Whole Paycheck is something that no longer exists after the election of the the Kenyan born president.

Pecan-crusted tilapia with melted chipotle-gouda soft tacos

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cardinal sin....i looked but I have also been drinking alot of bourbon and tea.

Smells great..i can't wait for brisket burritos in the am.

1419051000490.jpg

Cardinal sin....i looked but I have also been drinking alot of bourbon and tea.

Smells great..i can't wait for brisket burritos in the am.

Dayum! I'll gladly take some off your hands when you come to the M-town:grinpimp:

It tastes ok...i have alot to learn. My smoker seems to cook faster than most. Keep it around 225 90% only over for maybe 30 min or so...under more than over.

1419075926145.jpg

I'm no expert on green egg cooking but have done many briskets in my time. I always have my best luck with 8-10 hours over the smoke at about 225 then double wrap in foil and finish for a few more hours in the oven.

Brisket is the holy grail of smoking.
I tend to favor the offset style for smoking something this long.

Way easier to control heat and smoke.

Not to say you can't get it right with the egg... just different cook method.

All the family really likes it....so it works for me. It was alot of work....and drinking and 3 hours of sleep. This is multi person game...someone to drink with you.

^^^^ might as well put it on your roof rack so you can pose with the rest of the s*** up there

I'm a gonna order from the counter on Monday....

Boy that aint no hunk of meat.

I figured when I posted that a self imposed ruling might soon follow. We go to my dad's on Christmas eve for lunch. A few years ago they asked us to bring salad...WTF? I told Ginny, if they want salad, I'll make them a f'ing salad...I've had to make it every year since.

This better? WCT didn't want no salad:

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom