Hey GA guys/Gals will you keep your eyes peeled for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know you guys have some pretty rust free vehicles up there ( I own 2 from GA)

Anywho, I need a DD and am looking for a 79-83 Toyota pick up thats in stock condition and fairly rust free. If any of you guys see any please let me know if ya get a chance...

And safe travels to GSMTR....See you guys soon.

Hasta,
-Al:beer:

Pickup only or 4runner too? We had an 85 on our mailing list yesterday/today.

Pickup only or 4runner too? We had an 85 on our mailing list yesterday/today.

I was pretty much just looking for a pick up thanks for the heads up though.:beer:

Don't know what route you're taking but if your gonna come in to Tellico from the West (Tennesse) side, and your coming near Calhoun, Ga. I'll be more than Happy to drown you in cold beer. Safe Travels :beer: .

Don't know what route you're taking but if your gonna come in to Tellico from the West (Tennesse) side, and your coming near Calhoun, Ga. I'll be more than Happy to drown you in cold beer. Safe Travels :beer: .

Im heading up 75, to 575 I think. I don't remember Im gonna have to check the map agian. Anywho, I should be getting into Murphy NC late Friday the 11th. If you are around you will most def have to come hang out with us at camp. Thanks for the offer man. Oh, I guess I kinda gotta tell ya where we are gonna camp:D ...We'll be a ways down from trail 5 after the pavement begins. Look for a hunk of cheese in the shape of a 60.

See ya soon...

-Al:beer: :beer: :beer:

I think you remember where I live :)

I am right off 575 about 2.5 hours from Crawfords. If you need to pitstop, have major mechanicals, etc just come on over, I have a spot to work, tools, and a place or two to crash if you need it.

Is the 80 coming this time? I miss that thing...loving the Avocado though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom