Hey Bumper Guys! - Please Help Identify this Part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At my wits end, so any help with this is greatly appreciated.

'02 Lexus LX470

Starting to repair this fender bender and for the life of me, I cannot be sure that I am looking at the right part #. Every parts diagram that I find is either too fuzzy, or just too vague and simple for me to believe that I am looking at the right part. And I don't want to order the wrong thing. Every time that I look, I continue to second myself on.

It is a long, skinny, metal piece that is located right below the headlights, and has slots built in to help secure the front bumper cover. It also looks like it acts as a brace as there are some reinforced places that it connects to helping protect the radiator and various hoses, fittings, and such behind the grill.

Also wondering if I can remove, straighten out, and reuse this thing? I just don't want to remove everything until I have a firm game plan in place . Again, any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

52029-60010

Would be tough to straighten and have it look stock unless your a sheetmetal pro but I bet you could get it straight enough for everything to function.

IIRC on the LC it's spot welded in place a few times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom